Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
Sweet, Creamy and a little chewy and most of all refreshing. Great way to beat the heat!
This recipe contains mango (dried), chia seeds, milk (coconut, unsweetened), milk (coconut), sugar, orange blossom water
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
- 3/4 cup(s) organic dried mango, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened coconut milk beverage (we use Silk Pure Coconut)
- 1 cup(s) canned coconut milk*
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. orange blossom water (optional)
- 1. Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes
- 2. In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Add soaked mango, chia seeds and coconut milk beverage
- 4. Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard