Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
Sweet, Creamy and a little chewy and most of all refreshing. Great way to beat the heat!
This recipe contains mango (dried), chia seeds, coconut milk (unsweetened), coconut milk, sugar, orange blossom water
makes 6 pops or more, depending on the size of your mold servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hr 30 min
- 3/4 cup organic dried mango, chopped
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (we use Silk Pure Coconut)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk*
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp orange blossom water (optional)
- 1. Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes
- 2. In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Add soaked mango, chia seeds and coconut milk beverage
- 4. Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard