Vegan Oats & Flax Crisps w/ Coconut
Vegan oatmeal & flaxseed crisps with coconut, chia seeds, and ginger!
This recipe contains rolled oats, flax seeds, coconut flakes, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut flour, coconut sugar, chia seeds, ginger (ground), cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt
24 cookies servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (or chopped flaked coconut)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 TBS maple syrup
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1 TBS coconut sugar
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl gradually. Stir all the ingredients together.
- 4. Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto the cookie sheet. I used a measuring spoon for this step. Flatten out the mixture on the cookie sheets so that each cookie is thin.
- 5. Bake the cookies for about 18-25 minutes. Start checking the cookies at about the 15-minute mark (or a few minutes before that) to see if they have browned. If the cookies are quite brown around the edges, remove from the oven. I wanted my cookies to be more crisp and brown, so I left them in there for about 22 minutes.
- 6. Enjoy the cookies when cooled!