Vegan Pea and Mint Pesto Bruschetta
Delicately sweet peas and flavorful mint make a seasonal bruschetta that says summer is here!
This recipe contains , , baguette, olive oil, sea salt, pesto, peas (green, fresh), mint leaves, olive oil, sea salt, radishes, pea tendrils
10 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- bet you'll love it as much as I do.
- 1 baguette of bread the thinner the better slice into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 cup of fresh peas (frozen will do in a pinch, just thaw them out first)
- 3 large fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 or 2 radishes shaved and cut into quarters
- 1 handful of pea tendrils
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°
- 2. Slice the bread and brush the olive oil on the slices and face oil side up on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- 3. Blend the peas, mint leaves, olive oil, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- 4. When the toast is cool spread a layer of the pesto on each piece of toast and then place a few pieces of the radish on each one. Top with the tendrils.
- 5. Delicately sweet peas and flavorful mint make a seasonal bruschetta that says summer is here!