Velvety Peas and Radishes
This is an easy, quick side dish that pairs with nearly anything. View the full post here: http://savorytraditions.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/velvety-peas-and-radishes/
This recipe contains radishes, peas, milk, flour (all-purpose), dill, salt, lemon pepper
4 servings servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the radishes and peas.
- 2. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir, and cover to keep warm.
- 3. In a 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup, stir together the milk, flour, dill, salt, and lemon pepper.
- 4. Microwave this sauce on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 5. Stir the sauce into the hot vegetables.