Zucchini and cheese soup
Thick, tasty and cheesy autumn soup.
This recipe contains butter, bacon, onions, bell peppers (green), zucchini, salt, flour (corn), water, milk, worcestershire, black pepper, cheese (swiss, shredded)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 50 g. smoked bacon, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 400 g. zucchini, grated
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- 250ml water
- 500 ml. milk
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 150 g. Swiss cheese, grated
- 1. Sauté bacon, onions and pepper in butter, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- 2. Add zucchini and salt; sprinkle with corn flour and stir.
- 3. Add water and milk, stir.
- 4. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 5. Add Worcestershire sauce and pepper at the end of cooking. Remove the soup from the heat.
- 6. Add grated cheese, stir. Serve immediately.