Zucchini and Tomato Panini
An easy lunch meal with three basic ingredients in healthy wheat bread.
This recipe contains , zucchini, tomatoes, onions, swiss cheese, wheat bread, salt, , black pepper
1 person per panini servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- Slices or zucchini
- Slices of tomatoes
- Slices of onion
- Swiss cheese (or any cheese of your preference)
- Whole wheat bread
- Panini press
- 1. Procedure:
- 2. 1) Lay out two slices of bread and cheese
- 3. 2) Add the vegetables to the bread
- 4. 3) Turn on the Panini grill or press (if you do not have it, you can do it over the stove top as well)
- 5. 4) Grill till the bread browns with grill marks!
- 6. 5) Enjoy with a nice cool glass of fresh iced tea!