Zucchini Burger with Sriracha & Pancetta
Zucchini burger made with spicy Sriracha and topped with crispy pancetta. A great way to use up all those zucchinis from the garden.
This recipe contains zucchini, salt, bell peppers (red), sriracha sauce, salt free seasoning, black pepper (cracked), eggs, bread crumbs (panko), pancetta, , baby arugula, tomatoes, cheese (sliced)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp. no salt seasoning
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- Slices of pancetta
- 1 cup(s) Arugula
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 oz. cheese of your choice
- 1. Grate zucchini and place in colander. Generously salt and mix well. Let stand for 15 minutes to drain.
- 2. Take a handful of zucchini at a time and place on dish towel and squeeze out excess liquid. Place zucchini in mixing bowl.
- 3. To the zucchini add all the seasonings, bread crumbs and egg. Mix well. Form into 4 burgers and place each burger on a piece of wax or parchment paper.
- 4. Heat grill pan on bbq on high heat. Cook burgers 5 minutes per side. **
NOTE: When flipping be sure to use 2 spatulas...burgers will fall apart easily!!
- 5. While burgers are cooking, fry pancetta slices. Top burger with pancetta, arugula, and cheese.