Zucchini “Pasta” with Pesto
Zucchini noodles are a delicious way to get an extra serving of veggies.
This recipe contains zucchini, tomatoes (grape), basil pesto, salt, black pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 whole zucchini
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup(s) basil pesto
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Use a spiralizer or grate zucchini lengthwise using the large holes of a box grater, into spaghetti-like noodles. It should measure about 8 cups.
- 2. Place zucchini in a salad spinner or a colander to drain excess liquid, about 15 minutes. Press down gently to remove more liquid.
- 3. Transfer to a bowl and toss with tomatoes, pesto and salt until coated. Season with fresh pepper.