Feta & Sundried Tomato Stuffed Salmon
A healthy, delicious salmon dinner.
This recipe contains fish (salmon), olive oil, spinach (baby), cheese (feta), tapenade (sundried tomato), salt, pepper, spinach (fresh), basil (fresh)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 4 whole salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg(s) baby spinach
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 can(s) oz. sundried tomato tapenade
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1 pn. Optional: mixed spinach and basil leaves
- 1 pn. optional: mixed spinach and basil leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the olive oil, then pour in the bag of spinach. Sauté until the spinach wilts, but isn’t soggy. Remove from heat and add to a medium sized bowl. Add in the sundried tomato tapenade, and feta. Stir gently.
- 3. Line a baking dish with parchment and place the salmon filets on top. Slice each fillet with a paring knife, piercing the skin and going from top to bottom of the fillet, width-wise. Leave a 1/2” margin on the top and bottom to keep each fillet intact.
- 4. Stuff each fillet to over-flowing with the tapenade-cheese mixture. Bake the salmon 20-25 minutes. Serve on a bed of fresh spinach mixed with basil leaves.