Rich & Fudgy Mini Brownies
Classic brownies with your choice of pecans or walnuts.
This recipe contains olive oil (extra virgin), olive oil (extra virgin), sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, chocolate (unsweetened, bar), eggs, instant espresso, vanilla extract, pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp. instant espresso coffee (regular or decaf)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1. Line 8 x 8 inch baking pan with foil and oil with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Set aside.
- 2. Mix together next 4 ingredients and set aside.
- 3. Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, stirring occasionally. Whisk in extra virgin olive oil, then eggs, mixing well. Whisk in coffee and vanilla. With a wooden spoon, blend in dry ingredients and mix well. If desired, add 1/2 cup nuts to batter. Spoon into prepared pan. (Sprinkle remaining nuts on top.)
- 4. Bake at 350° F, 1 hour, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. (Do not over bake or brownies will be dry.)