Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Shells
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Shells makes for quick and easy weeknight meal that everyone will enjoy!
This recipe contains pasta (shell), broccoli crowns, chicken (rotisserie), butter, flour, milk, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), onion powder, salt, pepper
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 oz. pasta shells
- 12 oz. broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cup(s) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 - 3 ds. salt
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper
- 1. In a large pot bring water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook according to package directions. Add the broccoli to the boiling water the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In the same pot, add the butter and melt over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and onion powder and cook for about a minute to create a roux. Slowly whisk in the milk and cheese and bring to a boil over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- 3. Add in pasta shells, broccoli, and chicken and toss to coat in the sauce. Serve immediately.