Grilled Lamb with Rosemary
These lamb chops in this homemade marinade is absolutely delicious.
This recipe contains balsamic vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin), lemon juice, rosemary (fresh), garlic (fresh), black pepper, salt (kosher), lamb
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 clove(s) garlic, miced
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 ds. Kosher salt
- 4 whole thick loin lamb chops
- 1. Whisk the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic and pepper in a bowl until finely blended into a marinade.
- 2. Place lamb chops in a glass dish and pour and pour marinade over. Refrigerate 4-6 hours, turning once an hour.
- 3. Remove from fridge, kosher salt and pepper to taste. Over a medium heat BBQ grill the chops to desired doneness.