Zoodles with Parmesan Garlic Clam Sauce
Zoodles with Parmesan Garlic Clam Sauce- a easy to make light dinner.
This recipe contains zucchini (spiralized), butter, fresh garlic, clams (chopped), heavy cream, olive oil, wine (white), cheese (parmesan), parsley (italian), salt, pepper
3 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 pkg(s) 9oz. spiralized zucchini noodles or 4 medium zucchinis spiralized into noodles
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 lb. clam meat
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and stir constantly for 30 seconds making sure not to burn it. Add in clam meat and stir another 2-3 minutes. Pour in white wine and olive oil and bring to a boil. Simmer until the liquid is reduced then add the heavy cream, parmesan, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until heated through and thick.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in zucchini noodles then immediately drain.
- 3. Add zucchini noodles to a serving bowl and pour clam sauce over top. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.