Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Top these oatmeal cookies with either your favorite fruit, chocolate or both!
This recipe contains bananas, peanut butter (creamy), butter, honey, vanilla extract, eggs, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, chocolate chips (mini), strawberries
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 whole bananas, ripe
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pn. chocolate chips (optional topping)
- 1 pn. seasonal fruit (optional topping)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Stir in the peanut butter, butter, honey, vanilla extract, and egg. Add in the oats, baking powder cinnamon and salt. Stir until well combined.
- 2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and form the cookies together by hand, flattening them out as you place them on the sheet. Once the cookies are formed, gently press chocolate chips and fruit on top of the cookies.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes or until just firm. Allow to cool slightly before eating.