Ghirardelli Chocolate Fondue
A wonderful, easy chocolate fondue. Serve with fresh fruit, cake bites, cheese, etc...
This recipe contains chocolate (milk, bar), milk, vanilla extract, unsalted butter
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 6 oz. milk chocolate baking bar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk or heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1. In a medium saucepan at medium heat, combine milk, vanilla, and butter, and heat until mixture just simmers.
- 2. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate bars until completely melted and smooth.
- 3. Serve over heat source that will keep it warm, but not hot.
- 4. Dip in strawberries, large seedless oranges, fresh pineapple chunks, pieces of cake, cookies, or other items.