Barilla Spaghetti with Fennel and Shrimp
Spaghetti in marinara sauce with shrimp and fennel
This recipe contains pasta (spaghetti), marinara sauce (Barilla default), olive oil (extra virgin), oregano (fresh), garlic (fresh), shrimp, salt, black pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 16 oz. box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 24 oz. jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. oregano, fresh
- 3 clove(s) garlic, sliced thin
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Add garlic and fennel sauté 2 to 4 minutes, or until fennel begins to soften. Add shrimp, sauté 5 to 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
- 3. Add marinara sauce, salt and pepper continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Cook Spaghetti according to package directions and drain. Toss Spaghetti with fresh oregano.