Candy Corn Milkshake
This magical milkshake recipe turns a classic Halloween candy into a spooky sweet treat.
This recipe contains ice cream (vanilla), milk, agave syrup, food color (yellow), food color (orange), whipped cream, sprinkles
Prep time: 40 min
- 1 pkg(s) 48oz. vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tbsp. blue agave nectar syrup
- 1 pkg(s) yellow food coloring
- 1 pkg(s) orange food coloring
- 1 pkg(s) whipped cream
- 1 pkg(s) sprinkles, for garnish
- 1. Soften ice cream slightly. Scoop ice cream into a large bowl; add milk and agave nectar. Cream together with a mixer.
- 2. Divide ice cream mixture equally into 3 bowls. Put one bowl in freezer.
- 3. Using food coloring, add a couple of drops of yellow to the second bowl and a couple of drops of orange to the third bowl. Stir well. Work quickly. Place bowls into freezer until the milkshake mixture thickens up.
- 4. To Assemble Candy Corn Milkshakes:
Add yellow mixture to each glass. Add orange mixture on top of yellow. Finish with white milkshake mixture. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.