Matcha Green Smoothie Bowl
A naturally sweet, creamy smoothie bowl infused with Matcha powder.
This recipe contains bananas, pineapple (frozen), milk (coconut), matcha powder, spinach (fresh), raspberries, chia seeds, almonds (sliced)
Prep time: < 5 min
- 2 whole bananas, frozen, sliced, and ripe
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple, frozen
- 3/4 - 1 cup(s) light coconut milk
- 2 tsp. matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup(s) heaping cup organic spinach or kale, freeze to make smoothie colder
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberries
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. almonds
- 1. Whisk oil, lime juice, shallot, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add wheat berries, beans, kale and mango; stir to coat. Serve topped with sunflower seeds.
- 2. Tips: To make 3 cups cooked wheat berries: Bring 1½ cups wheat berries and 5 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer; cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook until tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Drain if needed.