This healthy meal is a crowd pleaser for the entire family! Healthy, fast, and easy!
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), pasta (rotini), lemons, olive oil (extra virgin), salted butter, onions (white), tomatoes, salt, parsley (fresh), garlic (fresh), cheese (parmesan, grated)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 pkg(s) pasta (rotini or spaghetti, etc)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 whole onion diced
- 6 whole large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pn. grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Boil water and cook pasta to package directions (approx 10 minutes)-- meanwhile start the below
- 2. Heat olive oil in pan with putter garlic and add onions
- 3. Add thinly sliced or cubed chicken to the onions and butter. Add salt, lemon juice, and parsley
- 4. After chicken is cooked thoroughly add tomatoes. Heat until tomatoes are soft and warm.
- 5. Serve over pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese.