California Breakfast Skillet
A simple, one skillet breakfast that is perfect for the weekends! Eggs, potatoes and tomatoes, served inside a warm tortilla..YUM!
This recipe contains potatoes (russet), eggs, milk, onions (red), tomatoes (cherry), cheese (monterey jack), fresh chives, avocados, olive oil, water, garlic powder, paprika, tortillas (corn)
5 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 3 whole russet potatoes; peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 oz. monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. chives, finely chopped plus more for garnish
- 1 whole avocado, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 pkg(s) corn tortillas
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add cauliflower. Cook 5-8 minutes (depending on size) until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 3. Stir cauliflower into cream cheese mixture. Add pickled jalapenos, green onions, shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and chopped cilantro.
- 4. Season to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.