Asparagus Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Asparagus egg and bacon salad with honey mustard vinaigrette is the perfect easy Spring salad made with just a few simple ingredients – asparagus, hard boiled egg and bacon tossed with a honey mustard vinaigrette.
This recipe contains eggs (boiled), asparagus, bacon, mustard (dijon), honey, olive oil (extra virgin), red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, cheese (feta)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 large eggs, boiled and sliced
- 2 cup(s) asparagus, chopped
- 4 slice(s) center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 pn. salt
- 1 pn. pepper
- 1 tbsp. feta or blue cheese
- 1. Hard boil eggs about 10-12 minutes. Cool, peel, and set aside.
- 2. Bring pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and shock in an ice bath.
- 3. In a small bowl whisk the Dijon, honey, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 4. Toss dressing with asparagus, hard boiled eggs, crumbled bacon and cheese. Enjoy!