Garlic Parmesan Orzo
Orzo pasta combines with butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese in this quick and easy side dish the whole family will love.
This recipe contains pasta (orzo), butter, garlic (fresh), cheese (parmesan), milk, parsley (fresh), salt, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup(s) orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 - 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 - 3 ds. salt, to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper, to taste
- 1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium high.
- 2. Add chicken and cook on 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is golden on the outside and cooked through. Add in red onion slices and turn heat up to high. Toss until onions have a light sear. Add in Kung Pao sauce. Heat through.
- 3. Next, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add in zucchini noodles. Remove from heat and drain immediately.
- 4. Add noodles to a large bowl. Add chicken mixture to noodles and toss gently. Serve immediately.