3-Ingredient Brown Sugar and Mustard Chicken Breasts
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), brown sugar, mustard (stone ground)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. PERDUE boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) stone ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and mustard.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a medium baking dish lined with foil. Pour the sugar-mustard paste over the chicken.
- 3. Place chicken in a preheated 400°F oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done. Chicken is done when a meat thermometer inserted in the center reaches 170°F. Remove chicken from the oven and transfer to a plate to keep warm. Pour the pan juices into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes until sauce has slightly thickened. Sauce will thicken more as it cools.
- 4. Slice chicken breasts into serving pieces. Spoon the Brown Sugar Mustard sauce over the chicken. Serve 3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts with Green Beans and Sliced Garlic or an Escarole Salad with Apples.