Apple Cider Sausage Bath
An easy, and tasty weeknight meal.
This recipe contains apple cider, onions, cloves (whole), cinnamon stick, bratwurst, XXXXX
3 - 4 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 cup(s) apple cider or apple juice
- 2 whole large onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon
- 2 pkg(s) 19oz. pkg. (19 oz. each) Johnsonville® Brats
- 1 aluminum/foil pan
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-low.
- 2. In a large heavy-duty disposable foil pan, combine the apple cider, onions, cloves and cinnamon stick.
- 3. Place pan on the grill. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- 4. Add the brats and cover pan with foil. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into a brat reads 160° F.
- 5. Remove brats from the pan. Grill links until browned; return to pan. Cover pan and keep warm.