Cheesy Baked Green Beans
This recipe contains beans (green, fresh), heavy cream, garlic (fresh), cheese (mozzarella, shredded), cheese (parmesan), salt (kosher), crushed red pepper, lemons
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 lb. green beans, cleaned with ends removed
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 clove(s) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella
- 2/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 pn. red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place green beans into a shallow baking dish or skillet. Pour cream over beans and scatter garlic. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- 2. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and bake until beans are tender and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is browned. Garnish with more parm and serve.