Witch's Cauldron Chocolate Dip
A chocolate dip that goes great with angel food or pound cake, ladyfingers, brownies, vanilla wafers or other plain cookies, pretzels, graham crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit.
This recipe contains dark brown sugar, heavy cream, bittersweet chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2/3 cup(s) dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- your choice of dippers- such as pretzels, graham crackers, cookies, etc...
- 1. In a medium saucepan, stir together dark brown sugar and heavy cream. Add chocolate and butter to pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in vanilla.
- 2. Dipper ideas: Angel food or pound cake, ladyfingers, brownies, vanilla wafers or other plain cookies, pretzels, graham crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit.
- 3. OPTION:
Use 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate instead of unsweetened and semi-sweet chocolate.