Baked Ziti with Turkey Mushroom Marsala
This recipe contains pasta (ziti), shallots, mushrooms (cremini), chicken stock (low sodium), parsley (fresh), butter, turkey (ground), wine (marsala), cheese (brie), salt (kosher)
12 - 16 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 16 oz. Ziti Pasta
- 2 tbsp. shallots, minced
- 2 cup(s) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) marsala wine
- 5 oz. brie, 1/2 inch cubes
- salt to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Heat butter in large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add shallots and saute for 30 seconds.
- 3. Add mushrooms and caramelize apporximatley 4-5 minutes. Add turkey and brown. Add Marsala and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain the pasta.
- 5. Fold pasta, parsley and turkey mixture together. Season with salt to taste.
- 6. Spray casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- 7. Place turkey pasta mixture in casserole dish, spreading evenly. Top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.