Rise and Shine biscuits
Delicious and hearty way to start your day! If you have extra time you can make your biscuits from scratch. I am always in a hurry so I use the store bought version. This is also great for a make ahead meal to freeze and reheat on busy mornings.
This recipe contains biscuits, eggs, milk, bacon, cheese (sliced), salt, black pepper, freezer bags
2 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. Heat and serve biscuits
- 4 - 7 eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 5 - 8 slice(s) slices of bacon
- 5 - 8 slice(s) slices of cheese
- 1 pn. Salt
- 1 pn. Pepper
- 1 package freezer bags
- 1. Prepare Biscuits according to package directions
- 2. While biscuits are cooking: Beat eggs with milk until well mixed. Scramble eggs in a pan
- 3. After eggs are cooked thoroughly (about 5-8 min) Turn off heat, top with cheese and cover until melted.
- 4. At the same time- Fry bacon in a pan or microwave
- 5. Add eggs, bacon and cheese to biscuits! Enjoy!
- 6. Note: if freezing freeze individually in freezer bags and remove all the air before placing in freezer.