Barilla Tuscan Herb
A great weeknight pasta meal with tuscan herb sauce, brussels sprouts, butternut squash & romano cheese
This recipe contains pasta (farfalle), olive oil, brussel sprouts, salt, pepper, parsley (dried), pasta sauce, fresh garlic, butternut squash, cheese (romano), water
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. barilla proteinplus farfalle
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 ds. salt to taste
- 1 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 pkg(s) 24oz. barilla tuscan herb sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 whole small butternut squash, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1. Bring a large and small pot of water to a boil.
- 2. Blanch the Brussels sprouts in small pot and cool down, quarter.
- 3. In a large skillet saute butternut squash in olive oil until slightly browned.
- 4. Add quartered brussel sprouts and sear on all sides. Add chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add Sauce and water, bring to a simmer.
- 5. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with sauce Toss with cheese and parsley to finish.