Chopped Thai Salad with Coconut-Curry Dressing
This salad is healthy and tastes amazing! You'll love the dressing and will continue to use it on everything. Add chicken or shrimp for an even heartier meal!
This recipe contains , coconut milk (lite), curry powder, fresh garlic, limes, sriracha sauce, salt (kosher), , kale, cabbage (napa), shredded carrots, bell peppers (red), mango (fresh), peanuts, fresh cilantro
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 can(s) 14oz. low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. yellow curry powder
- 1 garlic
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 - 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) chopped kale
- 2 cup(s) chopped napa cabbage
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) chopped mango
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1. Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until very smooth.
- 2. Place dressing in a saucepan, bring to a boil then simmer until reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 3. Place remaining ingredients into a large bowl, toss with dressing and serve immediately.