Sticky Honey Buffalo Chicken Fajita Kebabs
Sticky, sweet and spicy Honey Buffalo Chicken Fajita Kebabs marinated and doused in the most tantalizing sweet heat sauce that you will love forever and ever and ever.
This recipe contains , chicken breasts (boneless skinless), bell peppers (red), bell peppers (green), bell peppers (yellow), , hot wing sauce, honey, soy sauce (low-sodium), molasses, olive oil, paprika (smoked), chili powder, garlic powder, cumin (ground), onion powder, celery seed, salt, black pepper
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
- for the kebabs
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 whole green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- for the marinade/sauce
- 4 - 6 tbsp. hot wing sauce, depending on desired heat
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1. Place oven rack 10-12 inches from broiler then preheat oven on broil. Fill large saucepan ½ full with water, cover and bring to a boil on high heat for pasta.
- 2. Stir together in a microwave-safe bowl: soups, milk, pepper, nutmeg, turkey, ham and asparagus. Cover and microwave on high 6-7 minutes, or until fully heated.
- 3. Add pasta to boiling water. Bring back to boil and boil 7-10 minutes, or until desired doneness, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta (do not rinse) and add to soup mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- 4. Place crackers in zip-top bag and crush. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, spread Tetrazzini in dish and sprinkle with crackers and cheese.
- 5. Broil 1 minute, or until golden brown, making sure not to burn the topping. Remove from oven and let stand 8-10 minutes before serving.