Sticky Honey Buffalo Chicken Fajita Kebabs
Spicy, sweet honey buffalo chicken kebabs. Perfect for your cookout!
This recipe contains , chicken breasts (boneless skinless), bell peppers (red), bell peppers (green), bell peppers (yellow), , hot wing sauce, honey, soy sauce (low-sodium), molasses, olive oil, salt, paprika (smoked), chili powder, garlic powder, cumin (ground), pepper, onion powder, celery seeds
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- for the kebabs
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 whole green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- for the marinade/sauce
- 4 - 6 tbsp. hot wing sauce, depending on desired heat
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1. Butterfly chicken breast (this way it cooks faster and more evenly without over cooking).
- 2. Season both sides with salt, lemon pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 3. Grill, bake or pan cook chicken until cooked through. Heat flatbread through.
- 4. Spoon tzatziki sauce, over warmed flatbread. Crumble feta cheese and top with chicken, red onion, tomato, and lettuce. Enjoy!