Slow Cooked BBQ Pork
Easy, crockpot bbq pork perfect for a weeknight meal.
This recipe contains pork roast, ketchup, molasses, mustard (yellow), worcestershire, hot sauce, coleslaw
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 4 hr
- 4 lb. boneless pork loin roast, fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) molasses or honey
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) red hot sauce
- 16 oz. deli coleslaw (optional)
- 1. Place pork in bottom of slow cooker. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over pork. Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 4 hours (or 6 hours on LOW), until meat is fork tender. Transfer meat to cutting board. Coarsely chop roast. Serve on large rolls with deli coleslaw, if desired.