Classic fudge, a great holiday treat or gift!
This recipe contains chocolate (bittersweet, bar), chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, pecans (chopped)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 5 min
- 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate baking bar
- 2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper. Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water.
- 2. Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted. Stir in the vanilla extract and nuts.
- 3. Spread fudge evenly in prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut when cool and firm. Store uncovered in the refrigerator.