BBQ Meatball Hoagies
This recipe contains aidells meatballs (chicken), onions, bell peppers (red), rolls (hoagie), barbecue sauce
Prep time: 20 min
- 12 oz. Aidells Meatballs (Cut in half)
- 1 cup(s) onion (chopped)
- 2 cup(s) red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 pkg(s) Hoagie Buns (Sliced in half)
- 1 cup(s) BBQ Marinade/Sauce
- 1. Chop onion and red pepper into 1/4 inch chunks, cut meatballs into halves.
- 2. In a sauté pan, sauté onion and red pepper until lightly browned, add meatballs and sauce, simmer together until meatballs are warmed and sauce is reduced to desired thickness.
- 3. Spoon mixture into pre-sliced rolls and serve immediately.