Fall Harvest Granola
Perfect for breakfast and snacking, this homemade granola recipe contains the delicious flavors of the fall season. It's loaded cinnamon and warm vanilla, crunchy pumpkin seeds and tart cranberries and is naturally sweetened with maple syrup & honey.
This recipe contains oats, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, raisins, medjool dates, cranberries (dried), maple syrup, honey, coconut oil, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, flaxseed (milled), water
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 3 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) dates, chopped (medjool preferred)
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted and cooled or butter (optional)
- 1 1 flaxseed egg (recipe below)
- FLAXSEED EGG
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1. Preheat 300 °F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare a flaxseed "egg" by combining 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons water
- 2. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT dried fruit. Mix in flaxseed "egg."
- 3. Spread evenly on the parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 45-55 minutes, until lightly browned and dry to the touch. Allow to cool completely.
- 4. Break apart and mix with the dried fruit. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy as a snack or with milk as a cereal.