No bake cheesecake with sweet graham cracker crust, creamy filling and fresh fruit on top
This recipe contains graham crackers, artificial sweetener, margarine, cheese (neufchâtel), whipped topping, strawberries, kiwis
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/3 cup(s) graham crackers, finely crushed
- 6 tbsp. no calorie sweetener, divided
- 3 tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
- 3 whole kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2. Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. granulated sweetener and margarine; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.
- 3. Mix Neufchatel and remaining granulated sweetener in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- 4. Top with fruit before serving.