The BEST Chicken Wings (hot)
The sauce in this recipe came from my uncle, who used to own a sports bar. I believe it's the best hot wing sauce ever and it's super easy! The key to the chicken wings is frying them in peanut oil. This entire recipe is a must if you are a hot wing lover!
**This sauce can be doubled**
This recipe contains tomato paste, vinegar, hot sauce, water, , peanut oil, celery salt, garlic powder, chicken wings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 - 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/5 can(s) oz. vinegar (using the tomato paste can)
- 1/5 can(s) oz. hot sauce (using the tom paste can)
- 2 can(s) oz. water (using the tom paste can)
- for frying the wings
- peanut oil
- celery salt
- garlic powder
- 3 lb. bag chicken wings
- 1. Deep fry wings on peanut oil for 20-25 mintues, depending on how crispy you prefer your wings. While wings are cooking, make the sauce.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl (with a lid); combine the tomato paste, vinegar, water, and hot sauce (I use texas pete). Mix well with a whisk.
- 3. When your wings are done, sprinkle them with your desired amount of garlic powder and celery salt. Place them in the bowl with sauce and shake well (with the lid on). If you prefer, you can pour the sauce over top the wings.