Creamy Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is a crowd-pleaser, with delicious Mediterranean flavors.
This recipe contains pasta (shell), cream cheese (whipped), milk, lemons, lemons, garlic powder, black pepper, spinach (baby), tomatoes (grape), onions (red), cheese (feta)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 cup(s) medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 8 oz. cream cheese spread (tub)
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 tbsp. juice from 1 lemon + 1 tsp zest
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 6 oz. baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onions
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese spread, milk, lemon zest, juice, garlic powder and pepper until blended.
- 2. Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture; toss to coat. Add spinach, tomatoes and onions; mix lightly.
- 3. Refrigerate 3 hours. Stir in feta just before serving.