Colorful Bow Tie Pork Pasta
Pasta with sautéed pork, broccoli, carrots and a mozzarella-parmesan cheese sauce.
This recipe contains pork tenderloin, pasta (farfalle), carrots, broccoli (fresh), milk (low fat), butter, black pepper, italian seasoning, cheese (mozzarella, shredded), cheese (parmesan), tomatoes, scallions
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 whole pork tenderloin, garlic and cracked pepper flavor recommeded, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 8 oz. bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 cup(s) sliced carrots
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 whole large tomato, diced
- 1 whole green onion, finely chopped
- 1. Heat large skillet over high heat; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté tenderloin cubes until pork is browned. Add broccoli and carrots; sauté until tender-crisp.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine milk, margarine, pepper and Italian seasoning in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and Parmesan until blended.
- 3. Stir cooked pasta, tomato and onion into pork mixture. Toss with cheese sauce before serving.