Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin
Cheese fans will love the yummy sauce of our Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin. A great crowd pleaser for your next holiday gathering!
This recipe contains broccoli, cauliflower, water, cream cheese, milk, sour cream, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), crackers (ritz), cheese (parmesan, grated)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 5 cup(s) large broccoli florets
- 4 cup(s) large cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 5 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine vegetables in 2-qt. microwaveable casserole. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are tender; drain.
- 2. Microwave cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Stir in sour cream; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar; microwave 2 min. or until melted.
- 3. Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan; sprinkle over vegetables.