Chicken Pesto Panini with Sautéed Veggies
So good and super easy with a panini press!! Perfect for lunch or dinner.
This recipe contains chicken tenders (uncooked), mushrooms, onions (vidalia/sweet), bell peppers (green), pesto, bread (sourdough), cheese (pepper jack), fresh spinach
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. package chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) onions, sweet
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper
- 8 slice(s) bread
- 1 cup(s) pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1. Preheat griddle to High
- 2. In a pan, grill chicken tenders. Season based on your tastes. Once done, set aside.
- 3. Chop and sauté mushrooms, onions and peppers. I add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Spread pesto on slice of bread - you can use mayo or other spreads based on your preference. Place on griddle and add chicken, veges, cheese and top with spinach. Add top slice of bread and close griddle.
- 5. Cook for 3-5 min and serve.