Classic meatloaf dish made in a muffin pan.
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions (french), eggs, ketchup, worcestershire, mustard (yellow)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup(s) crispy fried onions
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 tbsp. worcestershire, divided
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups in 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2. Combine ground beef, onions, egg, 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons worcestershire and mustard.
- 3. Evenly fill 8 muffin cups with beef mixture, mounding mixture. Combine remaining ketchup and worcestershire and brush over tops of meatloaves.
- 4. Place muffin pan on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake 25 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.