Magic Cookie Bars
An easy, ooey, gooey, chocolate, cookie dessert that is just magical!
This recipe contains chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), butter, graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, coconut flakes (sweetened), nuts
2 - 3 Dozen
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts- such as pecans or walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass dish).
- 2. In 13" x 9" baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- 3. Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- 4. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired.
- 5. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.