Spicy Beer Cheese Dip
Spicy Beer Cheese Dip- great for parties and entertaining!
This recipe contains cream cheese, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), mustard, worcestershire, garlic powder, beer, scallions, pretzels
10 - 12 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese , softened
- 6 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) mustard, yellow
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) beer
- 3 whole scallions, chopped (optional)
- 1 pkg(s) pretzels, for serving
- 1. Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Mustard, Worcestershire and garlic powder in microwave safe bowl.
- 2. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway, until smooth.
- 3. Stir in beer and green onion until blended. Microwave 1 minute or until hot. Serve with pretzels or your favorite dippers.