Cilantro Lime Rice
Cilantro lime rice goes with everything! I can't think of a dish that serves rice and wouldn't be delicious with cilantro lime rice. Make it, you won't regret it.
This recipe contains chicken stock, rice (jasmine), unsalted butter, cilantro, lime, lemon, salt
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 cup(s) jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 - 4 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine chicken stock and rice.
- 2. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cover for 15 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat, leave covered for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add butter, lemon juice, lime juice, salt and cilantro. Use a fork to fluff and serve.