Avocado and Three Bean Salad
A filling and satisfying dish, this Avocado and Three Bean Salad is the perfect side to any meal. It's ready in minutes and you likely have most of the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator.
This recipe contains black beans, kidney beans (dark), chickpeas, corn (whole kernel), bell peppers, tomatoes (grape), fresh cilantro, avocados, limes, olive oil, fresh garlic, salt, pepper
Prep time: 20 min
- 1 can(s) 15oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15oz. red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15oz. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15oz. whole kernel corn, yellow
- 1 whole large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 whole avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 whole limes
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Note: After cutting up my avocado I tossed it in the lime juice then added the avocado and the juice to the salad. This will help with the avocado not turning brown before serving.