Marvelous Marinated Steak
Marinated top round steak with Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, and spices!
This recipe contains steak (top round), soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, worcestershire, mustard, garlic (minced), black pepper
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 lb. boneless top round steak or sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1. Place steak into resealable plastic bag. Whisk remaining ingredients in large measuring cup. Reserve 3/4 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade over steak in plastic bag. Seal bag. Marinate steak in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight. Remove steak from bag. Discard marinade.
- 2. Grill or broil steak about 15 min. for medium rare. Heat reserved 3/4 cup marinade; drizzle over steak. Thinly slice steak and if desired, serve with grilled vegetables.