Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
The magical combination of chocolate and peanut butter blended together to make the perfect cookie.
This recipe contains chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), butter, peanut butter (creamy), sugar (brown), sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, baking powder, salt, peanuts (dry roasted)
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup(s) flour, unsifted
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup(s) dry roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well blended. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla
- 3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- 4. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire cooling racks. Store tightly covered.