Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
This Thanksgiving Casserole combines all of your holiday leftovers into one delicious dish!
This recipe contains XXXXX, XXXXX, XXXXX, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, cheese (mozzarella, shredded)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 4 cup(s) 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cup(s) 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cup(s) 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) whole berry cranberry sauce (leftover if you have it)
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Prick potatoes with fork; place in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or tender. Cool slightly.
- 3. Peel potatoes. Place potatoes in large bowl. Add butter, milk and syrup; mash to desired consistency. Stir in seasonings.
- 4. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5. Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
- 6. Top with marshmallows and nuts. Bake 7 to 9 min. or until marshmallows are slightly puffed and golden brown.