Light Chicken Salad
This chicken salad is made with plain greek yogurt, red grapes and pecans. Light and simple.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), grapes (red), pecans (chopped), scallions, mayonnaise, mustard (dijon), greek yogurt (plain), sage (ground), paprika (smoked), garlic powder, lemons, salt, pepper
4 - 8 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage or fresh
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 - 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F and cook/boil chicken if you aren't using leftover to precooked chicken.
- 2. Cook cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic powder.
- 3. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Whisk egg and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Spread over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.